Personal data processing
- The Laundry Room attaches great importance to the security of your information. The protection of your personal data (hereafter referred to as "data") Is very important, so data protection and privacy are a priority for us. Data Processing by The Laundry Room is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) No. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of these data, as well as the applicable national legislation.
- This Policy will be read together with the Terms and Conditions and the Cookie Usage Policy.
Collection and use of data
We need your personal information to provide you with the following services:
- You can browse our site without revealing your personal data.
- To process the order and provide the desired products and services;
- To evaluate the products and services we provide;
- To give you access to the site features as a registered user;
- To manage the site
- To analyze and improve the site, the commercial offer and the advertising that we carry out;
- To give you the opportunity to participate in competitions, promotions;
- To send you non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding site changes, user account, etc.);
- To send you offers, promotions, advertising and marketing on The Laundry Room, if you have agreed to this.
- We may collect information through cookies to provide you with quality services and to improve your browsing experience, in particular to store your preferences and parameters in order to save time, enable authentication, combat fraud, and analyze site performance and our services. This information helps us improve our websites and applications and better understand your preferences.
- To conduct market surveys and market surveys, including by conducting user satisfaction surveys on the materials posted on our website https://laundryroom.ro;
- when processing is required to meet a legal obligation by returning The Laundry Room according to applicable regulations.
- As a general principle, giving consent and providing personal data for processing based on the consent of the data subjects is entirely voluntary; there are no negative effects for you if you choose not to give consent or provide personal data. There are cases where The Laundry Room can not take action without some personal data, for example because this personal data is needed to process your requests or to give you access to an offer or a newsletter. In these cases, unfortunately, it will not be possible for The Laundry Room to offer you what you require without providing relevant personal data.
- Please refer to the next sections for details on the purposes of data processing and the legal grounds for such processing.
Support and support
- You may request assistance or you can ask us for any questions, comments, suggestions, or problems with your site or products that you sell, or about processing your personal data by contacting The Laundry Room at the addresses in the "Contact" section of the site. Please give us as much detail as possible to answer your request (such as full name, phone number and email address). Your data will be used solely for the purpose of analyzing your request and, if accepted by The Laundry Room, for taking all necessary measures to respond to such a request. Refusal to provide these details may prevent us from analyzing or responding to your request.
- You can subscribe to our e-mail newsletter service by providing a valid e-mail address to be forwarded to you in the "Newsletter" section of our site. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to email@example.com with the unsubscribe request or by visiting the dedicated link at the end of each newsletter. Unsubscription will not affect the lawfulness of the processing, in accordance with your prior consent.
Using cookies and usage statistics via Google Analytics
Recipients of the data
- The Laundry Room may disclose the data in order to comply with the duties assigned to The Laundry Room under the applicable legal regulations or in response to a request from a court or other legal authority, such as a warrant or summons. The Laundry Room may disclose information if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to prevent fraud, to combat money laundering or terrorist financing operations, and to protect the interests of The Laundry Room or the implementation of Terms and Conditions.
- Personal data collected and used will be stored for a period of 3 years after deletion of the user account or for any longer period provided for by law, a applicable record keeping regulation, or by public authorities. Immediately after the end of the applicable storage period, the data shall be: (a) deleted or destroyed safely; or (b) transferred to an archive (unless prohibited by law or applicable record keeping regulation). Personal data collected and used to subscribe to our newsletter will be immediately deleted if you unsubscribe from our newsletter email service.
- As part of the administration of our site, we have taken organizational and technical measures to ensure an adequate level of security against the risks arising from processing, in particular through unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, acquisition or access, accidental access, third party access, deletion or modification of personal data. You will be notified of a breach of data security within a reasonable time after the breach has been discovered, unless the competent authority determines that the notification would impede criminal investigation or endanger national security. In this case, the notification will be delayed according to the instructions of the competent authority. We will promptly respond to any requests for data breach.
Rights of the data subjects
- renunciation. If you have consented to processing your information, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Accession. You can request access to your personal information that we keep. If you send us such a request, we will provide you with all the information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the categories of recipients, the data retention period, your rights to rectify, delete or restrict the accessed data, if applicable. If possible, we will give you the opportunity to remotely access the system that can give you direct access to your personal data.
- portability. You can get a copy of the personal information we have recorded in a compatible format and a structure that allows you to exercise your data porting right.
- restrict. You may request a restriction in the following cases: for a period that allows The Laundry Room to verify the accuracy of your personal data if you dispute it; if the processing is illegal and you prefer to restrict personal information, do not delete them; if you want The Laundry Room to keep your personal information because you need it to defend yourself in court; if you oppose the processing, The Laundry Room must verify that there are legitimate reasons for the processing that may prevail over your rights.
- Grinding / Delete. You may also request correction, modification, deletion of any information that is incomplete, expired or incorrect. You may request the deletion of your personal information in the following cases:
- if your personal information is no longer needed for data processing purposes;
- if you have withdrawn your consent to data processing only on the basis of your consent;
- if you opposed data processing;
if personal information is to be erased in order to meet the applicable legal obligations of The Laundry Room. We will take all necessary steps to inform The Laundry Room Employees involved in processing the data about this deletion.
- Opposition. You may oppose the processing of your personal information at any time when used for marketing or profile development purposes to send you advertisements of interest or to prevent you from disclosing your data to third parties.
- Complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
For e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing: by mail or courier at the Lotru Dam Alley 11, bl. M4A1, SC. 1, ground floor, room 1, sect. 3 Bucharest - with the mention: in the attention of The Laundry Room in charge of data protection.
- Requests for access to, correction, restriction or deletion of processing must be made in writing and subject to legal restrictions in force. We will ensure that all appropriate measures are taken to resolve your request without delay and, in any case, within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your application. Information will be provided by electronic means if possible, unless otherwise requested in writing.